- What types of Federal Direct Student loans are available?
- What is a Federal Direct Subsidized loan?
- What is the difference between a subsidized and an unsubsidized loan?
- What is the interest rate on a Federal Direct student Loan?
- What are my Federal Direct Student Loan limits?
- Is a credit check required to receive a Federal Direct student loan?
- If I accept my Federal Direct loan award, how will this affect other forms of student aid?
- What is a PLUS Loan?
- A Minute to Learn it - Student Loan Repayment
- When do I begin repayment on my Federal Direct Student loan?
- Loan Prepayment During School
- Loan Prepayment During Repayment
- What happens to my Federal Direct loan if I do not attend school at least half time?
- What are my repayment options?
- What is an Income-Based Repayment Plan?
- What is the repayment period under an Income-Based Repayment Plan?
- What percentage of my post-college income should I plan to pay toward my loans?
- Do you have any suggestions for what I should be doing now to prepare myself to repay my loans?
- When should I consolidate my federal loans?
- What are my Stafford or Federal Direct Subsidized and/or Unsubsidized Loan cancellation options?
- What is Loan Forgiveness?
- What is Public Service Loan Forgiveness?
- What happens if I default on a loan?
- If I default on a student loan, how can I fix it?
- Are my parents responsible for paying back my student loans?
- Can I get federal financial aid if I am in default on a student loan?
- Where can I find information about my loans?
- What happens to my loans if I change schools or move?
- What are the conditions under which I may apply for a deferment or forbearance?
- How can I manage my money so I can take control of my finances?
- Why should I use a bank?
- How do I decide which bank I should use?
- What is a credit union?
- How does a checking account work?
- What is a debit card?
- How do check cashing services work?
- What types of insurance should I have?
- What can I do now to prepare for my eventual retirement?